Our Privacy Statement
– we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement
– we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes
– we first ask for your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required
– we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
– we respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
Zertic BV is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read them carefully.
– Name and address details
– Phone number
– Billing address
– E-mail address
– Payment details
– Your (profile) photo
– Chamber of Commerce data
/ Access portal
With our portal you can gain access to a management environment where you can set, specify and change things yourself.
/ Commercial break
In addition to the information on our website, we can also inform you by email about our new products and services.
/ Contact Form
Through our online service we offer the possibility to ask questions by means of a contact form, where you are asked to fill in various details to handle your question. You choose which data you provide. The data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail require for the complete answering and processing thereof.
We do not publish your customer data.
/ Provision to third parties
Your data is expressly not provided to third parties.
We have not concluded a processor agreement with Google.
/ Retention periods
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with the requested services. After that, we will keep data for a maximum of one year. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer retention.
/ Third Party Websites
/ Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
/ View and change your data
To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If the data is incorrect, you can request us to change the data or have it removed.
/ Personal Data Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
5657 EB Eindhoven